Driving a car is a drain of time and energy but is a money saver, right? No! An analysis of Car ownership from a financial standpoint reveals that often the decision to own a car comes from stereotypes and textbook psychological fallacies rather than common sense. See where you potentially get it wrong!
You bring different resources into your daily life. Some are Game of Life based like sports, good sleep, and healthy food. Others, like your mental and emotional power, are Game of Self stuff. So Energy is not a single thing. Learn from what is the Energy mix made of, how life drains you and how to recharge.
In this post we’ll look at the complex relationship of your body, your mind and warm and cold sensations, all in the context of the hunter vs sheep dynamic in your life. Effective methods for understanding and managing the psychology of warm and cold to ensure happiness and productivity.
In emerging digital spaces laws lag behind in defining a space itself, so anti-monopoly agencies can’t work properly. When we don’t define a space and a company takes it over, we get twisted incentives and this company turns evil by systemic laws, even if most of the actual people working there are ethical professionals.
What do you want from a business – to be happy (do what you love… or love what you do) and be profitable. To be happy is a personal thing. Let’s focus on success. If it all fails, happiness is short-lived. A business is a concept so complex and intertwined, most brains just block. Lets untangle the mess together...
Studying life takes time. Sign up for our finished work!
Follow for smaller bites of our work!
- Freedom and how to make good choices in life October 29, 2023
- The Network Marketing Rant September 18, 2023
- Time management is not a skill you need September 17, 2023
- The Social Justice Movement Rant July 31, 2023
- Going to University is not what you think July 8, 2023
- The Problem with Numbers July 4, 2023
- The “Discipline for Personal Growth” rant July 2, 2023
- The Education system has to be destroyed June 4, 2023
- Inertia and Feeling Stuck in Life February 8, 2023
- Life – A Game of Expectations vs Reality January 23, 2023
- Morality and the fear of being a bad person December 12, 2022
- Life Direction and How to Choose Your Next Move September 21, 2022
- Love Without Expectations May 28, 2022
- What is Religion March 18, 2022
- Space, Spectrums and Life Balance March 17, 2022
- The Human Potential March 10, 2022
- Structure and How to Change Habits March 8, 2022
- When Is the Time to Change? March 4, 2022
- Money and Job VS Business March 4, 2022
- Work-Life Balance March 2, 2022