The most constant force in our lives is Inertia. We delay change, avoid conflict and stick to what works, even if it doesn't work well. It's so familiar, it’s even called “The comfort zone”. Even if Inertia is an evolutionary relic, it doesn't feel that way. Only a more compelling force can help us out of Inertia - Love and Chaos.
I Grow Younger is self-funded and has no commercial purpose. For effective social change, we rely on word-of-mouth marketing from our readers.
Studying life takes time. Sign up for our finished work!
Follow for smaller bites of our work!
- The Network Marketing Rant September 18, 2023
- Time management is not a skill you need September 17, 2023
- The Social Justice Movement Rant July 31, 2023
- Going to University is not what you think July 8, 2023
- The Problem with Numbers July 4, 2023
- The “Discipline for Personal Growth” rant July 2, 2023
- The Education system has to be destroyed June 4, 2023
- Inertia and Feeling Stuck in Life February 8, 2023
- Life – A Game of Expectations vs Reality January 23, 2023
- Morality and the fear of being a bad person December 12, 2022
- Life Direction and How to Choose Your Next Move September 21, 2022
- Love Without Expectations May 28, 2022
- What is Religion March 18, 2022
- Space, Spectrums and Life Balance March 17, 2022
- The Human Potential March 10, 2022
- Structure and How to Change Habits March 8, 2022
- When Is the Time to Change? March 4, 2022
- Money and Job VS Business March 4, 2022
- Work-Life Balance March 2, 2022
- The Car Ownership Rant February 25, 2022