Driving a car is a drain of time and energy but is a money saver, right? No! An analysis of Car ownership from a financial standpoint reveals that often the decision to own a car comes from stereotypes and textbook psychological fallacies rather than common sense. See where you potentially get it wrong!
In this post we’ll look at the complex relationship of your body, your mind and warm and cold sensations, all in the context of the hunter vs sheep dynamic in your life. Effective methods for understanding and managing the psychology of warm and cold to ensure happiness and productivity.
In emerging digital spaces laws lag behind in defining a space itself, so anti-monopoly agencies can’t work properly. When we don’t define a space and a company takes it over, we get twisted incentives and this company turns evil by systemic laws, even if most of the actual people working there are ethical professionals.
Follow us :)
Sign up for new posts!
- What is Religion March 18, 2022
- Space, spectrums of two types, life balance March 17, 2022
- The human potential inside me March 10, 2022
- Life direction, cycles, our hunter vs sheep battle March 8, 2022
- Structure in life March 8, 2022
- Consciousness and reality: In your head and beyond March 8, 2022
- Money in life March 4, 2022
- Work-Life balance and Jobs March 2, 2022
- The Car Ownership Rant February 25, 2022
- Human Energy Levels February 17, 2022
- The “Why am I always cold” Rant February 16, 2022
- The Tech Monopolies Rant February 16, 2022
- Inertia – Feeling stuck in life February 8, 2022
- Business ideas and why a business doesn’t exist February 1, 2022